Well the New Year is upon us, and we all know that means MacWorld Expo.
There have been many rumors regarding this year's product launch. My expectations are:
- iTV (or whatever it's called)
- Small Hard Drive
- Such a ridiculously intuitive interface your socks will start on fire
- Apple Phone
- Two Models
- Small candy-bar format iPod/Phone
- Larger Video-capable format with PDA capabilities (I HOPE!)
- Cingular. (What will happen.) Unlocked phone (What I want -> Canada-ness)
- More sock-burning UI
- iPod Video Full Screen
- If it does depart from he clickwheel, I doubt it will be touch-screen.
- Probably bezel-controlled, where you touch the sides.
- iWork & iLife
- iPhoto will have groups like in Aperture (I hope so!)
- iWork will have an spreadsheet program. If Google can, so can Apple
- iWeb will be more friendly to developers with FTP support, and raw code editing (Again, I hope!)
- Portable home folders on iPod/External Device
- Some sweet new GUI styling
- ZFS (so awesome)
I hope that there is some sort of Apple Tablet released, and that the iPhone is released in Canada as well. I really need a WiFi enabled PDA, and I'm thinking of buying a Dell Axim, but I would much prefer it if it integrated well with my Mac.
I've been updating the website a bit, and a new design is coming very soon! Enjoy the countdown! (Get the Widget!)
EDIT: I expect new Displays w/iSights too!